License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Still in love................(You=No one)

Baby, You bring out the best in me,
You get me doing things I can't,
I walk in the rain, drenched,
But my mind is not soiled.

Your hazel eyes remind me of the southern sky,
The picturesque nature comes to my mind,
The scenery of your face, so calm, so beautiful,
It jus' makes me want you more,
What can I do? I think I'm in love,
I'm in love with you, I'm still in love with you.........

So many years have passed, but we're still together,
Your face full of wrinkles, full of eternal beauty,
It still turns me on, to look at you,
Never regretted a moment, spent with you,
I'm still in love, with you..........

This note is from my grave, Whatever it might be,
You're by my side,
I need to thank god, We're still together,
We might be bones, Jus' bare skulls,
But I'm still in love with you...............

No comments: