License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'll make you mend your ways........(Yeah, I will, if you are my friend.........!)

Hop along, I'll teach you somethin',
Stay aside, and you'll learn somethin',
Don't make me control you,
You know I can handle you,
I'll make you mend your ways,
I'll guide you with my gaze,
You know I care for you,
You can't deny, It's true.

My strong will, My deep thinkin',
Will follow your dreams,
No compromise, No slackening,
We gotta pursue your dreams,
And I'll be right there,
I'll make you mend your ways,
And I'll kill your laze,
I'll guide you thro,
Every stinkin' groove........

I'll make you mend your ways,
Till I see my grave,
There's no lookin' back,
I'll make you mend your ways........................

No comments: