License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

HOPE.........

I'll be lost in the crowd,
Carried away by the wind,
Kicked around by fate,
Wasted away by time,
Broke open by the thing you call 'love',
But I never will lose hope.........

I'm not born to be a loser,
I'm born to win,
My destiny is awesome,
I'm gonna flash my teeth on TV,
You're gonna hold me at awe,

Every move I take, Will be for you,
I need to live my life for you,
I'm not gonna be a loser,
I'll grab the oppurtunity before it knocks,
on my door, The hope never dies..........

I was born as a country lad,
Never knew I'll make my people proud,
Didn't get a sign of my ability,
I'm gonna cry till the thoughts ceases to remain,
The hope never dies...........

No comments: