License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I miss you........(Especially Nishant..............)

An avalanche of thoughts runnin' thro' my head,
It doesn't make me wise, It makes me lonely,
A landslide of memories come crashin' down,
It sure doesn't make me happy, It makes me miss you.......

It has been a while, since we were together,
It has been really long, I can't hold it inside,
I jus' wanna run and meet you and hug you,
All thro' our bad times, We were together,
But now, I miss you.........

Our mischievious childhood,still feels so fresh,
I could do, With another bout of it,
I know we can't go back in time,
But I'm gonna relive all those days, In my head,
And now, I miss you........

Lookin' at our pictures, memories in print,
I feel like throwin' up the hatred all around,
You've been etched in my heart,
Like the stars up in the sky,
And then, I still miss you........

How can I forget, our lunches together,
Sharin' every bit we ever got,
Now, Nothin' fills me, as those bits we shared,
And all this, make me miss you,
And I, Jus' miss you..........

1 comment:

Nishant Yadla said...

Thanks dude...it's a wonderful poem ..which u have written abt me..very touching.