License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Open Your Eyes

Lying in front of me, Yet so far,
From each other we are,
Still the souvenirs of good times,
Flashes across my weary mind,
I touch your face with a shaky finger,
And say, ' Open you eyes and talk to me'.

Fuss over minuscule tiffs we made,
And meaningless goodbyes we bade,
Over a cup we'd forget it all,
Brings me to tears, This cold breeze,
Won't you catch me, If I'm to fall,
Won't you open your eyes and talk to me.

Soothsayers, There are too many,
But this a pain, Too hard to console,
On a trail of tears, I wait for an epiphany,
On a thorny bed I lie and roll,
Through the tears I manage to mumble,
Won't you open your eyes and talk to me.........

No comments: