License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, May 05, 2008

For a very special friend.....

Among the riper fruits on the branches of my life,
A nightingale with the sweetest melody,
Amidst storms the stalk did thrive,
The song still pleases, amid all this cacophony.

With sky the limit, We flew long,
Stunted wings spread to the furthest,
Closer than ever, Not exceeding a furlong,
Till the aura reached its brightest.

With the wheel of time burns it all,
From the axle to the spindle,
Arise we might never after the fall,,
But assured am I my love won't dwindle.

Remorse and relief all at once,
God forbid all my love be spurned,
Run I may like the zephyr runs,
I sigh in relief, The lesson was learnt.

Staying not a second longer,
From the instant we take us for granted,
Cherish even the times yonder,
Remember the journey, Not just where we landed......

No comments: