License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Laugh(Holy Wars)----> The first two lines are from Megadeth's Holy Wars.....Punishment Due, written by Dave Mustaine/Megadeth.

Brother will kill brother, Spilling blood across the land,
Killing for religion, Something I don't understand!

While a brethren writhes in pain, the bystanders they Laugh,
And then the bystanders writhe, and the tortured get their Laugh!

And then I do Laugh, at the Laughable spectacle,
And the elders they frown, at their Wisdom's pinnacle!

Buried alive their souls, They call themselves whole,
and I Laugh again, as on broken glass they roll!

In my mind a cleaner Land, it's just a dream I find,
That's all it'll ever be, a Heaven in my mind.........

No comments: