License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Struggle.....

Gettin' back at the bastards again,
All my confidence I regain,
Maybe it's wrong, Maybe it's right,
I don't give a damn, I'll fight,
Tears and emotions may overflow,
I can't cry, Can't bow low,
Then come frustration and knowledge of fear,
But it'll be done for my near n dear,
Runnin' to the bottomless abyss,
Cries of agony and scatterin' like mice,
On the putrid winds I'll fly,
Over the mountains, But I don't know why,
Like a metal spear on a broken heart,
I'll pounce down to whom I lost,
Bruised and broken, As I many seem,
A sentimental fool, When I dream,
Emoting the bruises deep within,
Waiting for the tears to sink in,
But 'Grrr...' roars the lion inside,
And 'Pow!' scatters the nimble outside,
See, How fickle is the mind,
Changes rise above the sands of time,
And there come the bastards again,
Tryin' to wash their sins benign,
And weak, as we maybe now,
But strong are the feelings, How
are we goin' to hold our kin,
Close to our heart, without sin,
Definitely time for a revolution,
Motivation, Attribution and Retribution.......

1 comment:

jungleeagle said...

dude , ur poems are perfect ! there is nothin i can comment on...! Half of my time is spent in deciphering what the poem means !![:-)]