License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Innocent Musings

I said, let there be gloom,
Let me believe cows jumping over the moon,
Of crystal balls n Santa Claus,
I hold little tid-bits I cherish,
And then, a funeral passes by,
Brings all the lies and I cry.

Smitten by sights near and dear,
And transparent ghosts I fear,
You say, to err is human,
Let me do what I care!
Let me do a little good turn,
For, it maybe the time to burn.

From straight down inside I pretend,
To be the one I adore, Lament,
when the river of sorrows bursts,
And in Him, let me trust,
Short, as maybe my time,
But let me strive and make it rhyme!

For,
Who knows, it maybe the swansong,
For all the right maybe all the wrong!

No comments: