License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Regress

I dabbled around with playful colours,
A painter's palette my canvas life,
Disorder, Like the balding head of hair,
Tufts of black, My scattered existence!

Donned metaphorical jerseys of stubborn pestilence,
Wearing my emotions on its sleeve,
Bedazzled, Bedraggled by an angry mob,
Surging seas of permanent change!

Drunk on the intoxicants of elusive power,
Banished to jungles a flickering conscience,
On all fours I hunted for it, Ecstatic,
When my balloon ego blew in my face!

Veered away from treacherous precipices,
Sometimes a tail between my legs,
Chivalry, Maybe foolish bravado,
But I lived long enough to tell the tale!

2 comments:

satyaki shekhar said...

liked it bro..

Ashok Subramanian P said...

Thanks man!