License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, March 09, 2009

I

Weep not, O little child of mine!
Bask in the warmth of the generous sun,
Dwell in my arms, Safe and cosy,
I'll shield you from the blight you fear,
Partake with you emotions thine!

Mourn not, O light of my life!
The murkiness in the sky shall pass,
The days of sun and toasted wine,
Fresher than ever, in the annals of mine!

Trust me, I swear on thy fair breast,
Not far the times of the ebullient one,
Greener pastures there will be,
No doubt, O love! You have,
These bearded loons will cease to be,
The freedom bells will ring!

God forbid, If there should be,
As much as a rustle in the bush,
Hold my hand, Devoid of fear,
We'll let the moment pass!

No comments: