License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm to blame......

Facin' bloody hell enroute to heaven,
All my spirits and friends I lose,
The fiery words taken and given,
And the god-damn emotions runnin' loose.

And sweat breaks on the brow,
As I try to calm the storm within,
Never knew somethin' this low,
Could spring from me, deep within.

For esoteric reasons I lose my mind,
Hangin' by the last twig it seems,
These lousy emotions, a whole new find,
Losin' out to these razor-sharp whims.

Unforgiven, as I do feel,
EVen with so much warmth around,
No-one but I'm to blame,
To put my tender hands into the flame......


1 comment:

jungleeagle said...

abey this is real good man...
wonder y people dont comment...