License

Creative Commons License
Subtle Complexities and Myriad Simplicities by Ashok Subramanian P is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Untitled.......

You're still there in these dreams,
Takin' my breath away,
A body sweet like cream,
Spellbound, what can I say!

It's all jus' in my head,
Still, I lose my cool,
As I lie awake in bed,
And I prove myself a fool!

As my eyes seek reality,

The goddess disappears,
Her head held in vanity,
And a known silhouette appears!

Tired and speechless I lie,
With covers all over me,
A single tear escapes my eye,
I know what's it gonna be!

I wash it down the sink,
Calm and cool I get,
And I gave a wink,
In the mirror, when my eyes met!


1 comment:

jungleeagle said...

kool dude...keep writin...